How to Join?
- Attend our Troop Meeting held every Tuesdays at Andrew Chapel UMC (1301 Trap Road, Vienna, VA 22182) at 7:30 pm – 8:45 pm
- Fill the (fillable) Youth Application Form
- Get Involved! Fill the Adult Application Form
- Pay annual dues of $45 (Note: monthly dues is $2, collected by the Patrol Scribe)
- First payment of annual dues gets the patches
- Buy BS uniform (shirt, short/pants, socks). Neckerchief and slide are provided in first payment of annual dues. Patch Placement and Uniform Inspection Sheets
- Buy Boy Scout Handbook
- Contact the Troop Scoutmaster for further questions
As a parent, how to get involved?
The Boy Scouts of America relies on dedicated volunteers to promote its mission of preparing young people to make ethical and moral choices over their lifetime by instilling in them the values of the Scout Oath and Scout Law.
Please consider to attend the Committee Meetings held every third Tuesday of the month right after the opening ceremony (around 7:45 pm) and get involved _____more blurb_________
Contact the Troop Committee Chair for further questions
Here is the list of vacant openings in the Committee:
- HA/OUTINGS COMMITTEE POC
- POPCORN SALES ASSISTANT
- MULCH SALES COORDINATOR
- OUTINGS COORDINATORS
- YPT/Cyber Chip TRAINER (once a year 2-hour facilitator commitment)